Pool : 88m2
Check-in : From 16.00 on the day of arrival
Check-out : Before 10:00 on the day of departure
Cancellation : You may cancel free of charge within 24 hours of your booking, thereafter cancellation fees apply.
Payment : 30% of the payment is made during the booking process. The remaining 70% is due 6 weeks before arrival.
Deposit : €3000,- (to be paid in advance). This will be refunded within a week of your departure (provided everything is left in good condition)
Always included: bedlinen, final cleaning, bath towels.
Your reservation will be taken into account according to the availability of the season. We will contact you shortly.